For Impact Radius accounts, Affluent needs the Account SID and Auth Token. Regular versions (not read-only credentials) are required as access to some reports is limited with read-only keys.
How to find an Impact Account SID and Auth Token
- Log in to Impact Radius click on the vertical ellipse in the bottom left and select 'Settings'.
- If you are managing multiple accounts within one Impact Radius account, select the account you want to connect in Affluent from the drop down at the top of the page.
- Scroll down 'API Access' (under the heading Technical) and click through to see the Account SID and Auth Token.
Connecting an Impact program
- Enter the Account SID and Auth Token (instructions above).
- Choose the currency that the program reports in.
- Include a Nickname (optional).
- Click "Connect."
Impact Radius doesn't automatically report network fees (they are invoiced separately). If you'd like to include them you can check out our article on Agency & Non Reported Network Fees.
It may take as long as an hour to start seeing data appear and several days before all your historical data is collected.